A geriatric care manager can provide many different senior care services, depending on the needs of her client and the family. Each case is unique. We can:
- Assess older adults, in their homes or elsewhere
- Develop and manage of a customized care plan to meet individual needs and maintain quality of life.
- Find, coordinate and monitor health care providers and social services
- Advocate for quality client care with providers
- Suggest home adaptations for safety and accessibility
- Address needs that arise during living transitions — from hospital to rehab to home, or from home to a supportive facility
- Provide independent third-party analysis and mediation if necessary
- Help navigate thorny family dynamics
- Suggest and evaluate potential resources
- Offer help in understanding Medicare and obtaining benefits
- Serve as your eyes and ears here in York if you can’t be present
- Provide personal affairs management or guardianship
Wise Options makes its referrals independently.
We are not affiliated with any of the services we recommend, nor do we receive a commission for referrals. We are an independent agency that provides objective, professional recommendations.