Find out if you qualify for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (previously referred to as the Food Stamp program).
You may be eligible if:
- You are age 60 or over;
- You have low or fixed income;
- You have high medical bills, rent, house payments,
- You have few assets, not including your home.
Jewish Family Services of York can help you:
- Learn if you are eligible for SNAP benefits;
- Answer your questions about the SNAP program;
- Understand how to use the SNAP EBT card;
- Renew your benefits.
Bag Hunger – Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
Citizens and many legal immigrants can qualify for SNAP.
Getting these benefits won’t hurt you if you want to become a citizen.
For more information, call (717) 843-5011
or visit our website at www.jfsyork.org
Download the PDF: JFS SNAP PDF