An estimated 40 million people in the U.S., representing approximately 25% of all households, juggle
caring for a loved one, raising a family, and managing a career.
67% of working caregivers report conflicts between work and caregiving and make adjustments to their work
As a result, over $34 billion is lost per year in productivity, with an additional $13 billion per year
in incremental health care costs for caregivers.
Empower Your Employees To:
- Better manage their caregiving responsibilities without leaving work.
- Reduce stress, depression, and isolation brought on by managing a career while caregiving.
- Feel more confident as caregivers and more in control of their time.
Help Your Business
- Increase Productivity
- Reduce Absenteeism
- Improve Morale
- Boost Engagement
- Retain your Best Workers
- Lower Health Care Costs
The JFS Community Partner Program is an Opportunity to Impact the Quality of Life of Our Community Members and Enrich Our Community.
Invest in helping us provide our vital services.
Demonstrate the commitment of your business to build and sustain a strong and caring York community.
For your participation in the partner program, your business will receive:
Valued Added Benefits for Your Business & Employees
- On-site parenting workshop
- On-site elder care seminar
- On-site caregiver education
- Service and program discounts
- Coordinate business volunteer community projects to provide needed services, and to promote employee
relations and team-building.
The above program will be customized and reflect level of partnership.
Increase the Visibility of Your Business & Attract New Customers
- Your signage displayed in JFS office and building lobby
- Your logo and link on JFS’s website homepage
- Your logo on JFS program brochures
- Your logo and link on monthly e-blasts
- Your logo in the quarterly newsletter
- Annual meeting recognition
- First ask for upcoming year’s gala event